Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas Burner Pressure Tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard978

Gas Engineer
Mental block, can't remember the tolerances for burner pressures......I was sure it was no more than 5% over and 10% under.....can anyone remember.

Boiler instructions don't specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Burner Pressure Tolerances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock