Discuss Gas meter relocation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JTplumbingservices

Gas Engineer
Hi guys, posting about this again because I want to be absolutely sure before I do it.
I’ve been supplied with a 22mm lever valve as my additional ECV.
Is this ok ?
If so I’d have copper going into it from the main ECV then coming out of it to the Annaconda, so what are the correct fittings to get from Annaconda to copper ?
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Gas rated and falls to off and labelled as an aecv yes it’s fine

That should fit onto your ecv

Gas rated and falls to off and labelled as an aecv yes it’s fine

That should fit onto your ecv
Hi mate, thanks for that, I have the 3/4-22mm already to go onto the existing ECV.
Are you saying the 3/4-3/4 you posted will go onto the lever valve and allow the anaconda to connect to the male end of it ?

the anaconda should unscrew from the reg

Or if you don’t want to do this a 3/4 male iron into the ana will do but normally there hard piped

Upto you and what the networks want you to do

the anaconda should unscrew from the reg

Or if you don’t want to do this a 3/4 male iron into the ana will do but normally there hard piped

Upto you and what the networks want you to do
Yeah I’ll be keeping the anaconda, so I could go copper out the AECV into this with the Anaconda connecting directly onto the 3/4 end ?

Attachments

• 1B631E15-B983-4D7B-B332-0B4A03077B15.png
    1B631E15-B983-4D7B-B332-0B4A03077B15.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 21
Correct pt not tapered thread tho

Need to watch the id of the fitting tho if the ana has an upstand

Eg

Got it mate, thanks for your help as always
Correct pt not tapered thread tho

Need to watch the id of the fitting tho if the ana has an upstand

Eg

Hi Mate, bit of an issue with this, it’s not going to be practicable to come off the internal ECV ( although if I have to do it then I will )
I will attach a pic of the external meter box, the pipe coming out of the right side of this goes to the internal ECV, is this classed as installation pipework and can I alter it ?
Basically the internal ECV is too high and I want to cut the pipe and drop it a couple of feet.

Need pics :)

Reply to Gas meter relocation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock