• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 595K

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
reported as boiler wonky and making good not to standard. I actually had to resite the boiler back on the outside wall where the original had been because the custard couldn't reach the controls and the installer relocated the boiler without authority.
CQ9R7792.jpgCQ9R7793.jpg

Customer complaint of making good not very neat and flue looks untidy. Before and after shots. I also removed a 90 and 2 45s from the flue which took it over length.
***berland After 5249.jpg***berland After 5251.jpg***berland Before 5246.jpg***berland Before 5248.jpg

Dfe fire DIY fitted by previous owner of property. Yes that is the flue termination. Apparently ID by BG before sale but previous owner told new owner that faults had been rectified.
flue 002.jpgflue 007.jpg

Classy microbore pipework to new hall rad. The custard got her stick caught in the pipework and had a fall. If you look closely at the last pic you can just make out the two ends are joined togather. A rad was removed and the old pipes left like this.
Hall rad 1.jpgHall rad 4.jpgLounge 1.jpglounge 4.jpg

Complaints of squeaking pipes, the pipes were so tight through the joist that I had to drill them out. External making good left a lot to be desired.
IMAGE_600.jpgIMAGE_601.jpg

well im glad i dont live in hastings lmao

Last one now. The cable on the left had been chewed by rats and blown the hole in the pipe on the right.
IMG_3943.jpgIMG_3948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock