Discuss Heatline vizo 24, Help!! Pressure too high in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shazzehhh

The boiler was working fine until recently the pressure gauge shoots up to 4Bar (max) within 15 seconds of switching on the boiler and water starts leaking from the back of the boiler, I bled the radiators and the pressure dropped down to 0.2 and crept up very very slowly to 2.5. My initial thoughts are that the valve releasing the gas in to the boiler must be leaking, however since I am no expert in these matters I thought I would ask.

Pushing it a bit here, how much do you reckon the cost would be? In my previous flat I had a boiler problem and 4 plumbers told me different things and the whole unit had to be replaced so I am asking here first to know what I am looking for and what I should expect the plumber to look at.

Thank You

Two things for you

1. you need to be registered

2. you need a gas safe engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline vizo 24, Help!! Pressure too high in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
R
Hi looking for some advice please. We have a Viessmann VT100-W (WB1C 30kW) boiler. It's about 8 years old. I am now topping up the pressure...
Replies
Views
Rod4444
R
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock