Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian b

Hello to the community, my name is brian and i live in ***bria.
i am 54 years of age and have just retired after being made redundant from my job of working for a builder for 25 years. i am starting to do up my house from top to bottom this spring so would like to join you so i can read and ask and learn from your forums.
thanks for now.
brian

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi brian b and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi mate , where abouts in ***bria are you from ? I am origionally from ulverston. :)

Hi mate , where abouts in ***bria are you from ? I am origionally from ulverston. :)
Hello John
live up north on the solway,i know ulverston quite well as i go wildfowling down there around grange,flookborough,and holker by the train viaduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble...
Replies
Views
Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock