Discuss Help!! Bracket for Baxi MainEco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tytyjames

I have recently had my boiler taken down to have it moved but have misplaced the wall bracket. i have searched hi and low on the web but cant find the wall bracket anywhere!! Is it a universal bracket?? i am stumped. The boiler is a Baxi MainEco 24. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

He's only been doing it for a year or so. So its the 1st time he has came across this problem.

Ok but i'm saying he dosen't. I thought this was where to come for help. Never mind i will have to try and find myself

Ok but i'm saying he dosen't. I thought this was where to come for help. Never mind i will have to try and find myself

It's a bit worrying - your Gas Safe friend can't put two and two together.

If there is any chance that the work wont be carried out by a gsr guy then I`m afraid the forum wont help but if your guy registers with the forum it will help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help!! Bracket for Baxi MainEco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a house about a month ago and today I noticed a small gap in the tube above the boiler flue. Is this something I need to...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock