Discuss Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tjps

Hi I fitted a new boiler for someone the system was very dirty but didn't want a flush so put mag filer and cleaner in for couple of week then filled with inhibitor still getting lots of sludge in filter but he still don't want a flush. Any he keeps calling me out as he has hot water for a few days then nothing rads works well apart from ones with funked valves I changed 2port other day as was no good full of crap fine for few days now he says it's not working again

Last edited by a moderator:
When he calls the boiler manufacturer, you're the one they are going to blame.

+1 sorry but you shouldnt of installed it or leave the big mag filters on for a month or two with alot of cleaner in the system and do a mains flush in the end

If landlord or customer does not want system flushing I write it on benchmark for the boiler manufacturer to see if they are called out just shows you did what you could

anything customer declines i write on the comissioning benchmark then get the customer to under-sign it off!.

did you fill in the benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please fitted a new boiler get hot water one day and not the next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Last year my boiler broke down prior to which a few radiators were stone cold. Paid large company who used their contracted installer to fit the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock