Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hep20 tap connector washer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a loose washer (not the tap flat washer). Can anyone tell me what it is used. I’m using copper pipe btw.
Regards Tezzer

Attachments

• IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
At a guess for use when the tap / fitting your are connecting to does not have a flat face but has a taper to take an olive / compression ring.

Or they make a compression stop that that’s all plastic and uses a rubber cone for the compression onto the copper

Reply to Hep20 tap connector washer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock