Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hep20 tap connector washer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a loose washer (not the tap flat washer). Can anyone tell me what it is used. I’m using copper pipe btw.
Regards Tezzer

Attachments

• IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
At a guess for use when the tap / fitting your are connecting to does not have a flat face but has a taper to take an olive / compression ring.

Or they make a compression stop that that’s all plastic and uses a rubber cone for the compression onto the copper

Reply to Hep20 tap connector washer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
When changing bath taps does anyone use the 3/4 flat washers you get with hep20 tap connectors instead of fibre washers? I use the 1/2 inch hep20...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock