Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss hey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rsfido_1989

hey everyone,
im darryl, im 21 and have recently become gas safe registered. been plumbing since i was 17. im from herts. work all over the country. i came on here to learn more about everything :D

yes, worked for this company dor around 2 years now after being made redundant by my last company.

Are you working atm? not easy at all.. its a hard market out there. thats why im sat on the net on a sunday learning more things so i can improve at my job. main thing at the moment is the ideal logic is doing my head in!

Hi rsfido

Welcome to the forums,hope you find interesting and informative

Ideal boilers can have that effect on you!!
:(:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock