Discuss How good is x800 on hard magnetite particles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sharp Point

As title boys n girls, will it dissolve hard particles of magnetite? These particles will dissolve in brick acid easily, but I don’t fancy putting neat brick acid in a heating system.

Thanks

I’ve powerflushed this very very dirty system twice using fx2 already. When I commenced the extensive plumbing alterations in this house, the 28mm circs only had a 15mm bore through them... there was a 6-7mm thick hard crust built up. I removed the majority whilst reinstalling the new pipework, but there seems to be loose particles that are stubborn to remove. It’s had a cold mains flush as well.
I can hand on heart say it’s the filthiest system I’ve come across.

Oh, all rads have been replaced too

Reply to How good is x800 on hard magnetite particles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi guys thankfully not been needing to com on for a while but could do with a pointer. 2 weeks ago I noticed boiler didn’t fire for hot water in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock