Discuss How to drain heatline boiler Monza 24. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I need to replace the pressure gauge on the boiler and needed some help on how to drain/isolate the water in the boiler first.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
16202832456793428429654894962032.jpg

isolate flow and return and incoming cold under boiler, under boiler there is a drain off, may look like a black bit sticking down back rh corner with slot in it for flat head screw driver, open slowly have bucket ready, fully drain, when you disconnect your presure pipi they may be a bit of water, refit new p. pipe, tighten drain, open all taps under boiler, re fill,
hope that helps.

Reply to How to drain heatline boiler Monza 24. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Back