Discuss How to patch a hole in a toilet waste pipe? in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

1443A18F-07A1-4336-8AD0-5A53F70A9751.jpeg

Hi folks, I’ve (until now, successfully...) done all the first fix plumbing on my newly configured bathroom in my flat only to notice that I’ve somehow put a tiny hole (maybe 3 or 4mm wide) in the flexible toilet waste pipe I installed. The floor is now tiled (underfloor heating, cement board etc) and I don’t think I’m going to have access to replace the pipe without destroying a serious amount of work...
Can anyone recommend anything I might be able to use to fix this hole? Has anyone had success fixing a similar pipe before?
(I’m aware there are threads on fixing pipes, but I’ve not seen any about fixing concertina waste pipes...
What sort of % success rate / how durable is it likely to be?
Would really appreciate any advice! Cheers
Nick

If it’s not an option to dig out at all and it’s not rats\mice then ct1 will do the job in my opinion. Smear it across and hope you don’t have pests!!

Reply to How to patch a hole in a toilet waste pipe? in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to find something that will connect a geberit 90mm toilet waste pipe into a standard 110mm soil stack. The geberit cistern came...
Replies
Views
So I've changed pedistall toilet for a wall hung Abacus toilet in my WC. The water connection is what I'm worried about as the two builders have...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock