Discuss How to work out fall need help!!?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Has23

Hi guys, wonder if you can help me, I am installing a ensign pipe 4" I got a drawing saying 1:80 IL how do I work out a fall? thanks any example will help

So do I, so for every 80 inches, cm's or m's it travels, it must fall by 1 inch, cm or m
What is a ensign pipe

So do I, so for every 80 inches, cm's or m's it travels, it must fall by 1 inch, cm or m
What is a ensign pipe

cast iron if im not mistaken ??????

The original post said 1:80 IL and I haven`t the slightest clue what IL stands for but for those still puzzled .....

The maths is the same for all 1: x falls, in this case the number is 80 so 1000 divided by 80 = 12.5 and so 100 divided by 80 =1.25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to work out fall need help!!?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to remove this radiator value to check if the pin is stuck. I have two similar values in the house where...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my radiators with pex al pex, manifolds. 2 zones one 4 rads and one 2 rads. I will have the circulator pumps on the return. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock