Discuss Howdy all, bathroom noob here 😊 in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks, been lurking on here for a while, mainly to get tips about plumbing in a new bathroom…done most of it now, but still got the dreaded toilet to do! I’ll be back for some helpful hints once I’ve plucked up the courage!

Oh thanks for saying hello :) How have you found doing it? Have you got any photos of it?

Reply to Howdy all, bathroom noob here 😊 in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I re done my house 2/3 years ago and had all my radiators taken out on the lower floor, changed to wet underfloor instead. 2 zones. 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi all we are about to have a loft conversion with a bathroom large enough for a freestanding bath, shower enclosure, toilet and wall hung vanity...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock