Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hydrogen Sulphide Smell. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ian Mole

Hi, does anyone know who to call to get this checked out.
We continually get this smell in various degrees. At the weekend it became very strong.
We have a downstairs toilet which backs onto the boiler cupboard.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Ian, do you believe the smells come from this downstairs toilet you mention or is from the boiler cupboard and do you still have a normal amount of water in the pan after a flush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hydrogen Sulphide Smell. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, First post here so please be patient. We recently had our ensuite remodelled and were initially really happy with the result. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock