Discuss I might give up on Plumbing this year... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys, It's been an overwhelming & difficult year for me last year... so moving forward I have decided to change b.usiness industry. I have two plumbing web.sites and instead of wasting them (as I won't be using them anymore), I'm willing to give them away to someone who will benefit, so if you're interested, reply/send me a mssge for more site details.

Sorry to hear that. What business are you going in to?

Reply to I might give up on Plumbing this year... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about...
Replies
Views
I am a DIYer that is looking to address piping under my en-suite floor, whilst I am undertaking a major re-ferb of the room. With reference to the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock