Currently reading:
I will need a help to chase a part

Discuss I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi guys my customer broke a part which is a dry temperature pocket on a 22 mm compression T

Where can I get that today ?

IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.PNG

So then you are correct, it would need to be in a wet pocket for the bar to work? Or am I wrong?

will work with a dry but if you want pressure as well you need a wet

This is a separate device that measures flow. It is nothing to do with the gauge or fitting you showed us? How was we to know that the flow meter was fitted from your pictures?
I have never mentioned that I replaced the part Shaun has showed you?

I did mentioned from her very beginning as wel as pictures. I did tell that I will be a dry pocket for the sensus sensor

I have never mentioned that I replaced the part Shaun has showed you?

I did mentioned from her very beginning as wel as pictures. I did tell that I will be a dry pocket for the sensus sensor

you said if i remember right a dry pocket for a temp sensor

has no effect on the heat meter just can tell the temp when you press a button

you said if i remember right a dry pocket for a temp sensor

has no effect on the heat meter just can tell the temp when you press a button
The part I received is a dry pocket isn't it ? And yes it is a for a sensor which is connected to the sensus

Just trying to help mate. Did not mean to sound shirty, but this post clearly says it measures flow. I was not questioning anything else that you had wrote. Just this paragraph.

That's alright harvest! I'm easy going.

IMG_1523.PNG

No worries mate. I think both me and ShaunCorbs was just saying that the meter above has to have a flow of water running through it and the temp gauge that you are fitting is in a dry pocket, but only reads the temp not the bars. As for the gauge to read the bars it would have to be in a wet pocket. If I am wrong then I am open for you to explain this to me.

No worries mate. I think both me and ShaunCorbs was just saying that the meter above has to have a flow of water running through it and the temp gauge that you are fitting is in a dry pocket, but only reads the temp not the bars. As for the gauge to read the bars it would have to be in a wet pocket. If I am wrong then I am open for you to explain this to me.
Harvest, you both don't get me. I have not changed the gauge at all. The dry pocket I have changed is the one for the sensor for the sensus meter. All meant was, that the customer had a broken meter. I went out and changed it but when it came to pulling out the sensor from the pocket it was not that easy. The customer just grabbed a tool of mine and tried getting it ou and ruined the old one which was copper. Now I have installed a new brass pocket. I have read that the meter reads easily temperature. But also too, he can easily find out how much they use to bill them. So somehow the meter must be able to read how much water they use.

I'm going to say. I have too much beer to reply properly to this message tonight. So I am going to agree with you and say good night..
So. Good night:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back