Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Identify shower and pipe. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dawn23

Hi all sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. We have bought our house and the shower has packed in.. all I know is that it is a multi steam shower...
Imoulled it out and think I need a few things replacing but I don't know where to look or what I am even looking for... the area we are is very secluded and getting any trades is near on impossible.
Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Reply to Identify shower and pipe. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock