Search the forum,

Discuss Im worried in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

This announcement has got me very worried !

nowt to worry about , no one was harmed in this forum :hand:

Just fond of wee system3 ! Just dont want bad news ! Is he going for another middle leg reduction again ?

Why was my 'Where's System3?' thread closed down. We are in the arms, what's wrong with a bit of speculation and banter. All very 1984'ish. Next thing the 'arms' will be closed down.

Has he account been deleted or something then?

he hasn't been on here in a while either.

Why was my 'Where's System3?' thread closed down. We are in the arms, what's wrong with a bit of speculation and banter. All very 1984'ish. Next thing the 'arms' will be closed down.

Thats what i mean ! If its been closed and by dan then must be somthing serious ! Or making it out to be ! Maybe hes leaving plumbing forum and goin to contractor forum ?

decisions are not made lightly and require input from ALL of the mod and admin team.

announcement to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Im worried in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am worried about some after-sales issues. Does anyone know this brand? Any advice?
Replies
Views
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
This is a flue from a boiler, just installed by Borthwick. We were worried that this was dangerous so called out BG. They say it is not dangerous but the boiler has been certified as “at risk”. We are trying to get them back, but its not easy. C**b*ys comes to mind. CO monitor nearby.
Replies
Views
I have just had 2 new vented hot water cylinders installed by a plumber (not yet finished) however I am a little concerned as the pipes are not attached to anything, the empty tank on the left wobbles a little on uneven floor and is slightly on the wonk. The plumber is really great but this was...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry about but it sometimes gets worse and it went on for few seconds todays (5) like it was stuck and then freed itself and might have been coincidence but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock