Discuss Incoming water main hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just shows you how things can go wrong without us knowing, if the water hadnt heated prompting the call out that couldve really bad, well done mate,

Thanks for feedback , Many accidents are preventable with hind sight.

( Currently enjoying warm fuzzy feel ,without buzzing tingle as slide hand across bare metal )

Last edited:
Sounds to me tap at kitchen sink is mixing! Try non return valve on hot supply to the sink cheap and easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Incoming water main hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock