Search the forum,

Discuss Insert image in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparksburnout

Right, can someone tell me how the hell I insert an image into a new post?

pop inti the forum index ie press the forum button, go to plumbing forum or any of them, and hit croppies stickie on all new members read this, have a read its all there

FFS I ain't got time to troll through all this crap why isn't it EASY?

It is easy once you know how lol

FFS I ain't got time to troll through all this crap why isn't it EASY?

Going to have to friend,we had a problem not too long ago with hidden code in images or whatever; trying to take down the forum.
It's just on of those things nowadays.
However, upload your image to your photobucket account, then import from photobucket.
Any probs, ask again, but don't say FFS, as Croppie will kill you...dead.
I've been killed twice.

Last edited:
Go into go advanced and click on manage attachments then choose your attachment .

Going to have to friend,we had a problem not too long ago with hidden code in images or whatever; trying to take down the forum.
It's just on of those things nowadays.
However, upload your image to your photobucket account, then import from photobucket.
Any probs, ask again, but don't say FFS, as Croppie will kill you...dead.
I've been killed twice.
I havn't got a photo bucket account, and probably don't need one, is that the only way to do it, FFS ?

Post an image like this ???

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421180632972.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421180632972.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 87
I am a sh÷t hot plumber and you can't even post a pic so please don't be lippy there's no need for bad language

Just ignore guys and chill. Don`t rise to the bait.

have to agree on that one
OK, just someone explain how to attach or insert an image into a post without a loaf of stupid comments or references to non existent FAQs. It can't be that frigging difficult is it?

It explains on forum rules. Sorry

sparksburnout the level of foul language you have used is not acceptable on this forum! maybe you think about it while you are given a short holiday from the forum.

have you sorted this prat out steve? not having halfwits like this give the lads lip

banned for 7 days

extended to permanant holiday

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insert image in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock