Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Interesting sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

hesabege.jpg

That's bad! Seen scaffolders with similar wordings.

I saw a plumbers van the other day, was driving in traffic so didn't get chance to take a picture but he'd named his business "Sir Plumb-Alot".

His logo was a knight on horseback!

Many moons ago I knew a plumber who has 'your **** is my bread and butter' on his van

Forget that. How many jobs can that guy do!

There was a company down here and the name on the van was B.J Champion! Always made me chuckle!

There was an Asian plumbing firm round our way. There slogan was. "You've tried the cowboys now try the Indians"

There's a local scaffolding firm called Climax Scaffolding "The Biggest Erections In Town" and the phone number was something like 0800 000 000 (oh, oh, oh, ooh).

There's a local scaffolding firm called Climax Scaffolding "The Biggest Erections In Town" and the phone number was something like 0800 000 000 (oh, oh, oh, ooh).

with compnays like scaffolding they dont really deal to much with public there bought in by builders half the time so they can be called what ever they want ! but if i had somthing like that i wouldnt get any work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Interesting sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Sounds simple but I have already had a withdrawal. I live in Hull. The bathroom floor is very thick concrete because I live above a set of...
Replies
Views
I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock