Discuss Intergas week 3 poem poll - main event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve has nerves of steel.. mines however are made of jelly :lol:

to old for nerves what will be will be plus theres the fact if i fell into a barrel of **** i would come out sucking my thumb

Thankyou to all the voters good luck to steve and id chappy and good effort by everyone else theres some good poets out there.

Thankyou to all the voters good luck to steve and id chappy and good effort by everyone else theres some good poets out there.

Hey Gizmo, do you drive a van covered in checkatrade signwriting? And were you in our Fareham place today? I saw a van like that marked Lang Property Services

Yep that was me Ray , Short guy with the bald head

Nope, thats me. oops, no, I'm the tall, fat guy with the bald head. Sorry I couldnt stop to say "hi" but my appointment was waiting in reception.

Anyway, I'm glad we had this little chat, because now I feel slightly less bad telling you that you haven't won a free boiler.

Again.

This is getting to be a habit.

Sorry

:(

There was a young plumber called Chappers
Whose work was maintaining your Crappers
His marital curse
He rendered in verse
although Mrs C went like the...

...lady that she clearly was! Why, what were you thinking?

Ian, congratulations. Your poem was epic, and you thoroughly deserve the freebie.

Normally, given my quixotic approach to life, that would be the kiss of death. But in this case, its an official declaration that you are the winner.

Stevetheplumber - congrats on second place (with Gizmo) but it would not be true to say it was "close". He trounced you.

:)

Ian - I think that atouchofgas is booked on a course on 23rd July at Dobies heat centre Pumpherston. I don't know if that is close to you, but hopefully it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas week 3 poem poll - main event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock