Search the forum,

Discuss Labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot remember but we still have 1000's of really sticky ones. So waht we do as they are
deliberately slightly larger than normal - where ever we go is to over stick them over anybody else

Who cares - we do it all the time - anywhere and everywhere pubs/parties/customers/service station bogs/supermarkets Centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi there, First of all, apologies for the quality of the attached image - unfortunately the access to the underside of the boiler is quite tight...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock