Search the forum,

Discuss Logic+ 35 no hot water help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajplumbing

Hi guys

in of a little bit of help got a problem with the above boiler giving no hot water.

So as you would change the flow turbine that had disintegrated and the magnetic sensor on the top and still know luck but the red neon lights up. Next step was change the pcb so have done that still no life from it. Back on the phone to ideal, thought the problem could be the sensor from plumbs it was a clear base with a red top instead of a black base and clear top and it being in Wosley packaging thinking its a Center brand one, so have just changed that still no life but the neons gone intermittent now (flashing).

next step is the wiring harness but checked it both ends and between the black and red is 5v and between black and blue 5.5v when stationary but nothing when the tap is running. Just at a little bit of a loose end and wanted to know if anyone out there has had a similar problem

Boiler hasnt been been serviced and not in a clean condition

Build your post count up to 10 + then send a message to [email protected] with an image of your gsr card.

Then you'll get access to the private forum where we'll help you.

We do not discuss boiler repairs in open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic+ 35 no hot water help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented indirect hot water system to improve pressure in the house. The previous cylinders are in the loft now they’re in the garage next to the boiler. We...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have tried the mixer tap/air lock trick about 10 times now and still not fixing. I have drained the HW tank a little so I can inspect the 22mm out pipe at...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock