Discuss Looking for plumbers to appear in a new BBC programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

epicwinBBC

Hello,
I am currently working on a new BBC entertainment programme about people with unusual skills. I am looking for some plumbers who might be able to complete a toilet plunger throwing challenge!
If you are outgoing with a good sense of humour and think you might be quite skilled at lobbing toilet plungers at targets (and winning some prize money in the process!) then please get in touch for more information: [email protected]
Thanks.

If she's doing the toilet plunger lobbing thingy North of the Border, then me and several other Jock plumbers taking time out from tossing the caber will be right in there.

:)

my mrs is gonna be chattin with them tomorrow!!! she used to throw javelin and hammer for the county athletics team.

I`m in I once got expelled from school for throwing a black board rubber at the teacher.
It hit him square on the forehead so I must be a good shot

Bit of luck (as it's the BBC) Matt Allright will be the target and we can throw the plungers at him :D

it would make a more interesting programe if they have to throw freshly used plungers. the heavier soiled the further it will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumbers to appear in a new BBC programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
J
Evening all As mentioned in my intro thread, my wife and I are about to build a new house. We're replacing a very small 2 bed 1950s bungalow...
Replies
Views
jacksonblackson
J
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
C
I am in the process of installing a new bathroom in our house as a keen DIY'er. I seem to have picked up most of the skills without flooding the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock