Discuss Main to a Duotec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can an existing flue from a Main 24he be used on a new Duotec
I know the position is different, but this isn't an issue
BTW, flue is good
Sec hex leaked condense on to primary and rotted it, £500 + for both hexs plus labour
New boiler time

vertical yes, ,same part numbers,horizontal no,different part numbers,positive fix,but not extensions so you could take the vertical section in or join on but not extensions or horizontal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main to a Duotec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Back