Discuss Marflow PL8 Bracket Hole Cut Out in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Just about ready to fit wall panel over this bracket, instructions say 50mm cut out around pipes, this seems a bit excessive, can anyone advise if i can go smaller than this?

It looks like they're suggesting 50mm when using tiles, perhaps to give a grout gap to match that of the tiles.
If you are drilling a panel I don't see why you shouldn't go for a smaller clearance, as long as there is some.

Reply to Marflow PL8 Bracket Hole Cut Out in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
So. I have managed to fit shower panels directly over tiles. My issue however is I had to cut the shower panels more than I had liked around where...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new here and I need some help with a home repair. I have this pipe located in my basement inside my wall made of concrete that is showing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock