Discuss mears calculator on ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell it's being sold by a tight fisted ferret molester.

"Eee, Ah'm not posting that! You bluddy come collect.

Eeee by gum!"

Ive metric one , they are brilliant but never used it, i seem to use the apps on my phone more but i treat the mears like an immersion heater , its there if ive a breakdown

Ive metric one , they are brilliant but never used it, i seem to use the apps on my phone more but i treat the mears like an immersion heater , its there if ive a breakdown

What app do you use kris ??

The mr combi ones i use , but there are a few different ones, radiator sizing app is good, the boiler sizeing app , i also use the mr combi gas rate app and the working out the gas pipe size its brilliant, ( well its not really as it tells me to use inch pipe ,,,, booger)

The mr combi ones i use , but there are a few different ones, radiator sizing app is good, the boiler sizeing app , i also use the mr combi gas rate app and the working out the gas pipe size its brilliant, ( well its not really as it tells me to use inch pipe ,,,, booger)
Kris which one is the boiler sizing app?? I've searched but can't find it cheers

I just checked my phone and the one for boiler sizing isnt mr combi its just called boiler size calculator soz ive got 6 mr combi apps n got mixed up.

I just checked my phone and the one for boiler sizing isnt mr combi its just called boiler size calculator soz ive got 6 mr combi apps n got mixed up.
Sorry to be a pain in the backside kris any chance you could add a link to it on here or a picture of its icon. I've been looking for a reliable app for this but could only find the ideal one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mears calculator on ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock