Currently reading:
Millionaire

Discuss Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerard17

Anyone made a million pound or got a good profitable business from plumbing?

Probably true. I subby out to a lad who earns about 50k all he does is fit boilers everyday or most day 2/3 a week anyway. Which is wer the money is

I made a million once, but then I lost Mayfair and Old Kent Road, and it all went down hill from there.

Everyone in this country is obsessed with money. Don't know the reason why as most don't have any. :lol:

The plumbing will get you started then you can start to build a property portfolio. It all comes together eventually. Before you know it you'll have more money coming in than you'll know what to do with.
The decisions become harder to make though.
I can't decide on a month in the Bahamas or a tour around Australia!
Think I'll let the mrs decide!

my old gaffa made a few when he sold the company for 20 million plus. its rare tho, and not in todays climate.

It's not all about the money, there's much more to a CAREER than money. I love what I do, always learning and to me that means more than money.

I love playing golf but unfortunately that won't pay for the house, food, kids

So how you getting on then Gerard17, do you have a master plan to get rich quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock