Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Moving a radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phill25

Hi I'm moving and fitting a new radiator have done this befor using push fit connectors.
but this time my pipes are what I thought was micro bore but are actually 12mm.
I can't find push fit connectors this size please help.

I've not come across 12mm before, usually 8,10 or 15mm.

Have you measured it right?

Yes I got 10mm to 15mm push fit reducing connectors but the 10mm was to small.

No Brighton all my other pipes are 15mm but in this room it's got what looks like a micro bore
Pipes?

use 12mm end feed fittings, they will never leak. or use a plumbers merchant if you must use pushfit

Polypipe does a 12mm underfloor heating system. They have adaptors to take it from 12mm female - 15mm spigot which will then go into any 15mm fitting you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving a radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock