Search the forum,

Discuss Moving toilet / new waste pipe run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bendy

Hi

Just wondered if somebody could give me some advice.

I've got to move a toilet from it's current position and I can't move the soil pipe on the outside of the house as it runs under the roof a lean to extension.

I was thinking about putting a 90 degree bend onto the soil pipe internally, short pipe run, followed by another 90 degree bend, another short pipe run with a 90 degree pan connector into the back of the toilet, I'm going to stick the toilet on a raised plinth to allow for the required fall in the pipe.

I've attached a plan of the layout ; The number of 90 turns in the pipe work bothers me. Is this a feasible pipe run or am I asking for trouble?

Any suggestions ? Thanks...

WcPipeRun2.jpg

Attachments

• 5094490208_7442391283_b.jpg
    5094490208_7442391283_b.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 27
  • WcPipeRun.jpg
    WcPipeRun.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 28
welcome to the forum bendy,

you are using a few bendies there lol.

doubt raised plinth necessary only need 20mm fall use an offset at pan to raise fall through pipe a little more to 40mm and put in a rodding point.

For the bends you can get 90 degree with a directional arrow on the side of them for better flow so there is less chance of blockages with a natrual run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving toilet / new waste pipe run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock