Discuss Moving toilet / new waste pipe run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bendy

Hi

Just wondered if somebody could give me some advice.

I've got to move a toilet from it's current position and I can't move the soil pipe on the outside of the house as it runs under the roof a lean to extension.

I was thinking about putting a 90 degree bend onto the soil pipe internally, short pipe run, followed by another 90 degree bend, another short pipe run with a 90 degree pan connector into the back of the toilet, I'm going to stick the toilet on a raised plinth to allow for the required fall in the pipe.

I've attached a plan of the layout ; The number of 90 turns in the pipe work bothers me. Is this a feasible pipe run or am I asking for trouble?

Any suggestions ? Thanks...

WcPipeRun2.jpg

Attachments

• 5094490208_7442391283_b.jpg
    5094490208_7442391283_b.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 27
  • WcPipeRun.jpg
    WcPipeRun.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 28
welcome to the forum bendy,

you are using a few bendies there lol.

doubt raised plinth necessary only need 20mm fall use an offset at pan to raise fall through pipe a little more to 40mm and put in a rodding point.

For the bends you can get 90 degree with a directional arrow on the side of them for better flow so there is less chance of blockages with a natrual run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving toilet / new waste pipe run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, I'll start by saying I'll be getting a plumber out to do this but wanted some advice first. We're redoing our ground floor bathroom this year...
Replies
Views
Back