Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss MT10RF replacement on greenstar junior24i combi mk3 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
The clock timer on the Mt10rf transmitter does not work, but it can be used in day mode to get the heating on.

Is Drayton LP10RF a suitable replacement?

I guess the receiver from this would need to be used rather than the existing Worcester one?

Yes and yes as I don’t believe you could pair the new stat with the old clock or wire in external controls

Reply to MT10RF replacement on greenstar junior24i combi mk3 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock