Discuss need a really shallow trap!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
intalling a rounded top bath and had a chrome pop up wate kit for it as it is all exposed, now my problem is that a standard bath trap wont fit as from the bottom of the 1 1/2" thread to the floor i only have around 45mm of a gap ( much to small for a standard trap) any of you have an idea??? cutting int the floor is NOT an option as there is electric ufh , the second thing is it has be chrome!!!!! can anybody help me or point me in the right direction??? thanks!!!

4309rt dimensions.jpg form a trap (or buy from Barwil) from C/P fittings.

You could get one of the flexi ones I think Toolstation do with a retaining clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need a really shallow trap!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to install a standalone bath instead of the originally agreed standard corner bath. The first fix was done months ago and the...
Replies
Views
R
we are thinking of connecting the bath, shower and basin waste to underground drain that is connected to the pan waste. all are 40mm solvent weld...
Replies
Views
robert103
R
R
Hope you can help me with a novice query - the current trap sits in a cut-out in the floor under the bath - so water can run directly onto the...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Back