Discuss need a really shallow trap!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HepvO waterless traps would be your answer I think. Widely available now.

The fancy round top baths I have done come with the fancy chrome trap & waste kit, allowing for the low height to play with.

Horrible things to plumb up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need a really shallow trap!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to install a standalone bath instead of the originally agreed standard corner bath. The first fix was done months ago and the...
Replies
Views
R
we are thinking of connecting the bath, shower and basin waste to underground drain that is connected to the pan waste. all are 40mm solvent weld...
Replies
Views
robert103
R
R
Hope you can help me with a novice query - the current trap sits in a cut-out in the floor under the bath - so water can run directly onto the...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock