Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss No water from pipe for washing machine in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

K

KateTa

I am plumbing in my washing machine and the copper pipe with blue tap/switch on it has no water from it when you open it. The hot version works fine. Both are side arms from the nearby sink supply which both work fine. Help much appreciated! Thank you.

Most likely scenario is that the blue plastic bit is turning, but the valve underneath is not.
Remove the blue bit, small screw, and turn the bit underneath with spanner/pliers.

Good idea to replace the valve so that operation is easy in the future when you need it.

You were right. Sorted. Thank you!

Most likely scenario is that the blue plastic bit is turning, but the valve underneath is not.
Remove the blue bit, small screw, and turn the bit underneath with spanner/pliers.

Good idea to replace the valve so that operation is easy in the future when you need it.

Reply to No water from pipe for washing machine in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock