Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss not how i had my weekend planned but never mind. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
well, had my weekend all nicely planned out, spot of fishing tomorrow if the weather was nice, then do a bit more to the garden. then sunday have a lie in till about ten then relax until 3.30pm then off to kick boxing till 7pm then pub.

perfect weekend for me, but i had to ruin it by going to do a boiler service this afternoon. tightness test on........ 6mbar drop. oh bugger. appliances isolated, still dropping like mad,
me to customer "hmm well all i can do is cap off and come back tomorrow to rip up your floors till i find the leak".

sometimes this job sucks. but most of the time it doesnt. hope you all have a good weekend. maybe next week will be mine. ;)

Unlucky mate, atleast its more money coming your way. Hopefully its not too hard to find and its an easy fix, you never know you could be in and out in a couple of hours.

I'll think of you when I'm doing sod all this weekend. Its the footy for me though. I missed the first two home games as I was on holiday so tomorrow is my first game of the season and I can't wait.

Best of luck tomorrow

smile is work and you will get paid well for it ! then next weekend when there is not much you can rest and enjoy it ,
any how that is how i would have looked on it ! Had very busy week and had plans my self for some time with wife and my boy
but work tomorrow and job to look at and then sunday gas fire service and then lunch in pub

If your lucky it will be an easy one. Last cricket game of the season, but I have to go to replace an inlet valve on a toilet. Went today and some clever sod has installed a lovely kitchen and left the stop tap somewhere. Went out the front and 4 stop tap pits, tossing it down and all 4 full of crap and no valves in them. The outside tap was off the riser to the side entry valve, so opened it full, opened kitchen sink tap full and changed the diaphragm live. Didn't work, needs a new valve, so left them to find stop tap, if they cant I'll fit a ball valve live and then fit new inlet valve. Luckily its downstairs and its a tiled floor.

doing nothing this weekend heading up to Wolverhampton again camping,getting some free goodies fitted to the car getting there about 10:30 tomorrow set up tent,get the car fixed up meal and massive pee up in the evening recover most of sunday drive home should be fun

with a bit of luck it will be on your hose, check it first lol, i would of been tempted to stay till daft oclock till i found it before having to ruin my weekend off

I have an external controls booked in for tomorrow (from a phone call received late this afternoon).
Most of us have a choice weather to work or not but I know its difficult to turn work down at the moment.#

I think I would have said see you first thing Monday morning but we all know if you have other work booked in or the customer kicks up a fuss or threatens to go elsewhere you have to do it.

Lets hope its a nice easy one.
Good luck mate.

doing nothing this weekend heading up to Wolverhampton again camping,getting some free goodies fitted to the car getting there about 10:30 tomorrow set up tent,get the car fixed up meal and massive pee up in the evening recover most of sunday drive home should be fun

Camping in Wolves? not Coven is it?
I have a mate coming down from Southport late afternoon and we a little drinkys planned.

Quick update, before i started ripping up floors i sprayed up the one ef joint i missed yesterday right next to the gas isolation valve at the boiler (ideal Icos) and voilla chopped out and replaced the elbow with new and re tested, zero drop. happy me, happy customer. after servicing the boiler cust said her daughter wants me to take a look at her boiler aswell, BONUS. and i left with a cheque just in time before the bank closed. happy weekend afterall. ;)

im still recovering from last night, feel like crap even after 2 curers, will need to get my arse in gear and ready to go out tonight, then football tomorrow but I better not drink all day since I have a hard day on monday.

I have decided to ignore my work phone today, think I'm going to ignore it at weekends from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to not how i had my weekend planned but never mind. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
L
Popped back to see the plastic surgeon after my ct scan last week. He took ages running over our previous conversation before putting up the ct...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
So you just bought or moved into the house, switched on the heating, and only some radiators are completely hot, while others are lukewarm with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock