Discuss Oil tank fire protection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smitty1892

What types of fire protection does anyone on here use for the 30 min fire protection. ? Sourced some panels but prices are very expensive

I use a company called enviroboard. Its about 30 a sheet but 80 for delivery. I always over order to make it worth while.

Most times is impossible to get correct distances in terraced housing , cheers for that they are alot cheaper than what I came across

Put a tank in at a school, against a brick wall under a window. Only requirement was to change the glass up to georgian wired. Depends on what the tank is against and how far. Have also used bunded plastic tanks with integral 30 or 60 minute fireproofing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil tank fire protection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
My existing en-suite layout is awful. Tiny cubicle and very cramped. I had thought of loosing the large basin, for a corner basin or one in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Back