Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The noise looks OK.
audio-analyser-480.jpg

you are all a bunch of cnuts i can't believe i have had you all fooled for so long .........im not commercial you silly bastrads im a painter and decorator and a forum troll...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've just arrived.. Having difficulty with the keyboard though steveb.

Just found out, jäger, vodka and benylin mixed with Irn bru, doesn't help your cold, but oh... What a buzz...

Was talking to a customer of mine the other day and we got on to the subject of glory holes for some reason, he said he was at the seaside somewhere and he was in a toilet cubicle and there was a hole with some toilet paper shoved in it. After a little while a bloke's d i c k came though so he took he shoe off and belted it repeatedly until it was so swollen he couldn't get it back though! lol

He left the cubicle and kicked the next door open and there was another bloke in there with him stood in a shopping bag!

Was talking to a customer of mine the other day and we got on to the subject of glory holes for some reason, he said he was at the seaside somewhere and he was in a toilet cubicle and there was a hole with some toilet paper shoved in it. After a little while a bloke's d i c k came though so he took he shoe off and belted it repeatedly until it was so swollen he couldn't get it back though! lol

He left the cubicle and kicked the next door open and there was another bloke in there with him stood in a shopping bag!

That was Zeb and Leo on their away day.

Just found it, was thinking I forgot the sign there! Lol

Do you have an address?.. Just in case I find out who it was.....

didnt know bod was batting for the other side???????????????/

I've started seeing this woman who swings both ways, she's in a kind of open relationship and I'm her bit on the side during the week. I had a blow by blow account of what she gets up to with other women.....jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock