Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started seeing this woman who swings both ways, she's in a kind of open relationship and I'm her bit on the side during the week. I had a blow by blow account of what she gets up to with other women.....jesus

Do tell!

Just cause you bat for the other side, I could find something for you on google but I bet your computer is rammed with loads of images to keep you content for a few seconds, being a 2 jerk squirt!

My computer is squeaky clean!

I was round there late one night after going into town and she put babestation on while she sucked me off and told me she was bixsexual, I was like "what do you do with another woman, just lick each other out and ****" she's like "no phil, that's a typical bloke statemant, then she showed me her strap on and nipple clamps and said we make love for hours, God she's ten years older than me aswell..

I was round there late one night after going into town and she put babestation on while she sucked me off and told me she was bixsexual, I was like "what do you do with another woman, just lick each other out and ****" she's like "no phil, that's a typical bloke statemant, then she showed me her strap on and nipple clamps and said we make love for hours, God she's ten years older than me aswell..

offfft..... bet she can suck a bowling ball through a straw that one phil.

Run Forrest, she's gonna do the old strap on on you!!

Bisexuals? She into biscuit po rn?

Bisexuals? She into biscuit po rn?

Nice!

biscuit-city-hall1.JPG

What have I missed then? Other than biscuit ****?! That's one for the w a n k bank!

We were the other week.. Btw she found your watch yesterday, It eventually came out, will I post it to you?.

Yeah if you could please, just make sure you scrape off the sweetcorn before you post it. Thanks

Address is

PO BOX
YOUR WIFE HAS A MASSIVE ASSHOLE
SWEETCORN AVENUE
BUM TOWN
BU7 0LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock