Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of fudge packers....where's shi tstem3? Must be on the night shift....
By all accounts not the only member with sh it on his stem :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hes out gigging tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 35
I know its like the admins are like some sort of ****s. Just like croppie taking you to the pub and not buying any drinks.

Surly the swear filter should be removed for this thread tonight?!?

I know its like the admins are like some sort of ****s. Just like croppie taking you to the pub and not buying any drinks.

Aw **** thanks to jcplumb i got a callout in the morning. Why is it always a fookin toilet when im gonna be hungover ...
Cheers mate

It's ok.... This is what you've got to face in the morning....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356215876.398779.jpg

Surly the swear filter should be removed for this thread tonight?!?

Them poxy c unts can't do it so you have to learn another way how to fu cking swear:)

They can however charge your f cking avatar... That swine bod made me have a yorkshire rose. Tw at!

Right, just got in and no way I'm reading through this whole thread - anyone wanna summarise it for me?

Failing that, who's been banned?!

Suits yer. A lancastrian is the next best thing to a tight fisted w@nker!

Steady on fella don't forget i got the next pic from the one destroyer posted! You know the one...same pic but with a wig....hmmm touch of the pat butchers about it...:)

Theres a lot of gay love about no-ones banned yet and Bod"s trying to make everyone join his yorkshire army by changing there avatars

Steady on fella don't forget i got the next pic from the one destroyer posted! You know the one...same pic but with a wig....hmmm touch of the pat butchers about it...:)

If it weren't for the fact you're a dab hand with the home brew.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock