Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing out side SCOTLAND I wouldn't want in

Colin is so sexy, his big Jock bum is even more inviting than Croppies

Nice one system.

500 and odd (very odd) posts about how you little Englanders love to f u c k i n g jobby jab each other. Knew it all along, 80% of you lot are p o o f t e r s and shirt lifters, that's why you all defended sausage jockey marriage. You're all married to each other, spreading your jobbies amongst each other.

Good morning chaps. Hope you all had a good time,

Ooo look someone's woke the one I want to be with up.

Good morning Colin my darling

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpgWe know where your were last night

500 and odd (very odd) posts about how you little Englanders love to f u c k i n g jobby jab each other. Knew it all along, 80% of you lot are p o o f t e r s and shirt lifters, that's why you all defended sausage jockey marriage. You're all married to each other, spreading your jobbies amongst each other.

I hung about all last night, but none of the nice forum boys would offer me a date :sweatdrop:

Now I am scotish :) ha ha ha

Us Scots stick together because we're the special ones.

Just call me MacStan the Scots Man.

Please tell Bod that he loves ME, not You. That's not fair and I'm reporting you to admin.

"Ooooohhhh I'm next! Take me! Take me!"

Rumour has it you don't wear anything under them things. Is that for easy access?

Morning princess, good night out?

Yes John, had a brilliant night out, got the hangover from Hell. But please don't report me to admin.

Wish I could have been here last night, just read through it all and what a laugh!

Good you all had such fun and I hope we can do this once or twice a year on a public holiday. Next one Easter?

Wish I could have been here last night, just read through it all and what a laugh!

Good you all had such fun and I hope we can do this once or twice a year on a public holiday. Next one Easter?

I was honestly thinking last Saturday of the month. Shelley kept giving me The Look cos I kept laughing last night.

Woah take it easy there flexi-sword! The rules said we had 24 hours from 9pm last night did they not?

From 4pm. And he's not Flexible Frank for nothing you know! I've heard he's so well endowed down there, that I've just gotta have a peek.

Look at the way he bends his big muscular Jock hips when he walks! Dazzling that.

Woah take it easy there flexi-sword! The rules said we had 24 hours from 9pm last night did they not?
Up here it's called humour pal! Down your way you don't have the intelligence for witty retort. After all how on gods' f u c k i n g good earth would someone vote for Cameron and Clegg? You lot did and once again you all make a c u n t of everyones lives.

Thank you my little English poppets. Luv ya all, even the gay ones get a liked a bit too.

Up here it's called humour pal! Down your way you don't have the intelligence for witty retort. After all how on gods' f u c k i n g good earth would someone vote for Cameron and Clegg? You lot did and once again you all make a c u n t of everyones lives.

Thank you my little English poppets.

Oh it's witty retort you're after then is it, well, well ,well what about this?

Haggis breathe!

You asked for it pal, you asked for it...

Thany you JC your compliments know no bounds. Haggis is delicious, so is irn bru and Scotch Whisky and well everything from my hallowed country. Thank you, I'm so honoured.

God..my feckin head... sore throats gone though..

Even I had to leave half way the **** erotic vibes got far too strong, had to go talk to my missus! See what you all made me do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock