Search the forum,

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJs are better without teeth...

apparently.......

Makes it easier to catch them though, with a comfy ride into the bargain..

you gotta see it they come trouncing into the bars orange looking size 16 bubble butt girating in front of you knocking pints everywhere screeching ere ya cont !!!

take that home to mum!!

i heard liverpuddle is a good spot for birds

One of the best in the country I mean look at this stunner

image.jpg

Wish I could have been here last night, just read through it all and what a laugh!

Good you all had such fun and I hope we can do this once or twice a year on a public holiday. Next one Easter?

What about New Year's Day?

What about the birds in yorkshireland, crumpled tights or Trackys.

Who changed my picture thing? Change it back please or there'll be swear words posted all over this forum ;-)

So lucky in liverpool! We have some of the best looking birds in the country!

Liverpool and best looking are a few words that I've never or probably will never hear in the same sentence before. If your into women in track suits and bleached blonde hair then knock yourself out mate :)

Not another 24 hours of gay insults surely? I'm sure Alexgas will be back for some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock