Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes it easier to catch them though, with a comfy ride into the bargain..

you gotta see it they come trouncing into the bars orange looking size 16 bubble butt girating in front of you knocking pints everywhere screeching ere ya cont !!!

take that home to mum!!

i heard liverpuddle is a good spot for birds

One of the best in the country I mean look at this stunner

image.jpg

Wish I could have been here last night, just read through it all and what a laugh!

Good you all had such fun and I hope we can do this once or twice a year on a public holiday. Next one Easter?

What about New Year's Day?

What about the birds in yorkshireland, crumpled tights or Trackys.

Who changed my picture thing? Change it back please or there'll be swear words posted all over this forum ;-)

So lucky in liverpool! We have some of the best looking birds in the country!

Liverpool and best looking are a few words that I've never or probably will never hear in the same sentence before. If your into women in track suits and bleached blonde hair then knock yourself out mate :)

Not another 24 hours of gay insults surely? I'm sure Alexgas will be back for some more

Have a good un fellas I'm off out now to,pickle my liver. My posts when I get back in may be somewhat more erratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock