Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Painted soil and vent bits identification help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
IMAG0496.jpg

Want to replace WC. Want to replace pan con and new WC waste may be slightly higher/lower.

Never installed soil and vent so am guessing a bit here.

Purple line fitting: regular pan conncector
Red arrows: 110 elbow with top end being plain and bottom end having rubber seal.
Inside elbow and also inside blue line fitting: Piece of 110mm pipe? Blue line piece some sort of spigot coupler?
Yellow line fitting:?

I don't have any 110 pipe or fittings kicking round and would prefer to avoid getting any if unecessary. I want to pull free what I need to pull free and put in a new pan con while being able to allow for new connection being further out from/further in toward wall and/or higher up or down.

Where should I be trying to separate and what bits should I be armed with?

Thanks

It should pull out from your blue socket. The new pan will probably sit closer, so you will need a short ( 2 1/2") piece of soil pipe and a bent pan connector.
If your new pan is the same, it will connect back in to the existing. Most pan drain connections are the same height from the floor, about 7 1/2".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Painted soil and vent bits identification help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock