Discuss Parkray multi fuel stove connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi folks, I am trying to connect a new parkray multifuel stove in my living room. Problem is that having removed old burner, the joining cuff is firmly sealed to the flue. Only way to receive it will be to cut it off, thence losing a few inches of the flue length. I will them need some kind of extender - about 4 inches to connect flue with new cuff (which bolts ontonthe parkray vertically). Both pipes are about 5.9 inches. Can anyone recommend a joining device and does there need to be specula joining compound/cement/glue etc? Any help appreciated

Reply to Parkray multi fuel stove connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, first of all I'm not a plumber so forgive my ignorance. We are currently getting a boiler stove installed. This involves connecting the...
Replies
Views
Gents, I hope this is the correct forum. The situation I have is that, as an afterthought, a customer would like to place a multi fuel stove in...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I have a small multi fuel stove with a back boiler I am in the process of plumbing up. The main piper work is in which takes me from the...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
D
Hi, I have moved into a new flat last year where the water and heating is powered by a Herald Hunter 14 multi fuel stove and an immersion heater...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all, any advice on the pros and cons installing a multi fuel boiler stove using two taps (feed and common return) using the following three...
Replies
Views
patkelly67
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock