Discuss Pipe pressing spare parts (adapter/jaws holder) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi can anyone identify the replacement adapter/jaws holder.

I thought they would it a Niovopress Propress efp2. They don't.
IMG_0980.JPG
IMG_0979.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG IMG_0979.JPG

Any chance of a face down eg where the jaws go

Looks like a novopress aco202 hydraulic unit

yep defo novopress aco 202

you got a pic of the jaws youve tried?

drill part?

Reply to Pipe pressing spare parts (adapter/jaws holder) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
I own a Aqualisa Q shower but the pinch grip holder has broken but how to do get the bottom part off (see attached) so I can feed the new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock