Discuss Quotatispro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi there has anyone used this latest gang of 'pay- as -you - go- lead' generators...?

It seems too good to be true, no subscription, you choose the area, the amount of leads and
well, like all the others you never guaranteed to get the lead you paid £20+vat for
but ... maybe worth the chance?

Waddya think?

Thanks guys that's what i thought...after a little while. But i have seen 'checkatrade' logos on quite a few vans and wondered...

I have used Rated people before. Most are tight and have not had their boiler serviced for years and expect you to be able to repair when it breaks for cheap.
I found that it made me little money as for every new job you get you have paid for several before it that you did not get.
It is like everything when you spend on advertising it usually wipes it own nose and makes you a wee bit but, you are looking for referrals and repeat business from them that is when it starts to pay.

usually find customers that use these sites are the weird and awkward ones that have no mates to ask for recommendations plus a lot of these sites are reselling the leads on to other lead companies and so on

For info on checkatrade have a word with Mike Jackson on here.

I have quotes for free on a few thousand flyersI will have to change it to £25.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quotatispro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I’m not a plumber but a homeowner trying to figure out an issue with an old steam unit. Basically, we bought an old house a little...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock